Lap Pool, Child Watch & Group Exercise Class Reservations:
Make the most of your time at the Y and reserve your spot today! YMCA Members can use our reservation system to use the Fitness Center, Lap pool* or Group Exercise Classes*. Each hour we are offering a limited number of facility reservations for our members to gain access to your local branch.
It is OK to visit the fitness center without a reservation but reservations are required for Child Watch, Group Exercise Classes and Lap Swimming.
Reservations can be made 48 hours in advance.
Please be on time for your reservation or your spot may be given away.
Interested in seeing how busy your YMCA is? Visit our Branch Capacity Dashboard!
Branch Capacity Dashboard
Facility Reservation Instructions:
1. Fill out all fields on the form below (including your Date of Birth for the Date fields) then select the “Find Me!” Button.
2. After selecting “Find Me!”, please give our system a moment to locate your membership record.
3. Once your membership record has been found, the form below will display a welcome message to you.
4. Choose the date for your reservation in the top box and the class or area you wish to visit in the middle box.
5. In the third box allow the default selection of “Any Staff Member” to populate in the third box.
6. Select your class, lap lane or Fitness Center Appointment time from the list that populates then choose “Book” to book your appointment.
* You must make a reservation for each individual child for Child Watch.
* For Cycling at our Kleptz and Coffman locations, please visit our Cycling page to make reservations in our Spivi Schedules.