Give the Y a try!
Your friends and families are welcome at the Y! At the Greater Dayton YMCA’s, our priority is to serve our members who have made a membership commitment. The purpose of our guest policy is to enhance service to our current members who are encouraging their friends and family to join.
To use our branch facilities as a guest, the following rules apply:
- All guests must present a valid photo identification (driver’s license or school ID) for guest ages 18+.
- Guests must register at our Member Services desk and sign our Guest Waiver for use of our facilities.
- Guests must be accompanied by the YMCA of Greater Dayton member during their visit.
- The member is responsible for the guest behavior.
- Guests must adhere to all YMCA of Greater Dayton policies and guidelines.
Guest Rate Fees:
Each guest is limited to three visits in a 12-month period total.
- Annually, Members are given 6 guest passes to distribute
- Youth: 0-17yrs old: $5 daily
- Adults: 18+ yrs old: $10 daily
- The YMCA’s of Greater Dayton is a proud member of the YMCA of USA’s Nationwide Reciprocity Program. When you travel you may want to use a Y in another city on a short-term basis. Upon entering a YMCA of Greater Dayton branch, please check in with our Member Services Desk and present your YMCA Membership card, you will then be verified by a Y staff member. Your membership must be active and in good standing with your home YMCA.