Miamisburg, Springboro, West Carrollton
Mini Bus, Non-CDL: $15-$17/Hour
School Bus, CDL: $20-$25/Hour
*CDL holding applicants highly encouraged to apply*
Responsible for providing a safe transportation experience for passengers.
At the YMCA, We are welcoming: we are open to all. We are a place where you can belong and become. We are genuine: we value you and embrace your individuality. We are hopeful: we believe in you and your potential to become a catalyst in the world. We are nurturing we support you in your journey to develop your full potential. We are determined: above all else, we are on a relentless quest to make our community stronger beginning with you.
- Responsible for the welfare and safety of all children during transportation
- Responsible for pre-transportation for inspection of vehicle as out lined in the van/bus log
- Responsible for keeping this log completed and updated
- Poses a valid Ohio drivers license and has a clean driving record
- Work well independently as well as with a staff team
- Characterize a positive role model
- Provide excellence in program service and delivery
- Understand the YMCA’s character development program
- Understand the YMCA as a mission and membership driven organization
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- High school diploma or GED certificate required.
- Six months or more of related driving experience required
- Knowledge of all safety laws and regulations and required to possess an Ohio drivers license and/or a CDL as applicable