West Carrollton YMCA
West Carrollton, OH
Responsible for maintaining the cleanliness and sanitation of assigned areas including the facility and grounds.
At the YMCA, We are welcoming: we are open to all. We are a place where you can belong and become. We are genuine: we value you and embrace your individuality. We are hopeful: we believe in you and your potential to become a catalyst in the world. We are nurturing we support you in your journey to develop your full potential. We are determined: above all else, we are on a relentless quest to make our community stronger beginning with you.
- Cleans and sanitizes sinks, toilets, showers, restrooms, and other assigned areas of the building.
- Cleans and maintains floors, walls, windows, and other surfaces.
- Empties waste containers.
- Replaces soap, paper towels, and other supplies.
- Performs various duties such as dusting and maintaining entrances and offices.
- Performs light maintenance such as light bulb replacement, installation of soap/hand dispensers.
- Performs sidewalk/exterior clean up.
- Sets up furniture and signage for special events.
- Cleans according to outlined methods.
- Assists in monitoring pertinent equipment and supplies.
- Follows appropriate safety guidelines.
- Communicates to direct supervisor any concerns, needed repairs, or incidents that may need follow-up.
- Communicates any suggestions to improve the facility and grounds.
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Six months or more of related cleaning experience preferred.