*Rate of pay is based on knowledge of various activity areas*
Provide excellent guest services and work with the Camp Kern team to administer leadership facilitation and programming, weekend programming, support services, and group well-being of the utmost quality possible.
At the YMCA, We are welcoming: we are open to all. We are a place where you can belong and become. We are genuine: we value you and embrace your individuality. We are hopeful: we believe in you and your potential to become a catalyst in the world. We are nurturing we support you in your journey to develop your full potential. We are determined: above all else, we are on a relentless quest to make our community stronger beginning with you.
- Essential Functions:
- Develop effective relationships with guests.
- Provide excellent customer service to all guests.
- Assist in year-round group activity leadership and hosting.
- Facilitate and monitor assigned programs to ensure safety procedures are being followed.
- Maintain all pertinent equipment and supplies.
- Create and develop new leadership programming to fit the expanding needs of guests.
- Proactively solves problems.
- Communicates to direct supervisor any concerns or incidents that may need follow-up.
- Communicates any suggestions to improve services.
- High school diploma or GED required. 6 months guest service, group leadership, or hospitality experience preferred.
- CPR/AED, First Aid, and Oxygen required within first 60 days of employment and kept current.
- One-year applicable experience preferred, but not required.
- Must hold a valid driver’s license, insurable driver’s record according to the YMCA’s insurance carriers, and have reliable transportation to travel for business meetings, training events, YMCA site visits, vendors and suppliers, etc.