Zipline Tour Guide
$12.25 - $13.50/Hour
Responsible for safety of all guests on tour, facilitation of group tours on the Zipline, ensuring all guests have a positive experience, delivering local history / nature-based curriculum during tour, check in and check out procedures, transporting guests using camp minibus and other smaller duties required to ensure the safe operation of the tour.
At the YMCA, We are welcoming: we are open to all. We are a place where you can belong and become. We are genuine: we value you and embrace your individuality. We are hopeful: we believe in you and your potential to become a catalyst in the world. We are nurturing we support you in your journey to develop your full potential. We are determined: above all else, we are on a relentless quest to make our community stronger beginning with you.
- Develop effective relationships with guests.
- Conducts Ozone Zipline tours according to Association guidelines
- Follows Ozone Zipline processes and systems.
- Provide excellent customer service to all guests.
- Deliver high quality curriculum to all guests.
- Facilitate and monitor Ozone Zipline to ensure safety procedures are being followed.
- Ensures safety by checking for hazardous conditions and making sure all safety equipment is properly placed and in proper working condition.
- Inspects all pertinent equipment for safety hazards, damage or wear.
- Assists in the maintenance and storage of supplies.
- Develop new curriculum programming to fit the expanding needs of guests.
- Communicates to direct supervisor any concerns, needed repairs, or incidents that may need follow-up
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Previous zipline experience is preferred, but not required.
- Customer service and/or tour guide experience is preferred, but not required.
- Must be able to handle stressful situations calmly and effectively.