Assists in implementation and supervision of YMCA events to provide excellent services to YMCA members and other individuals. The Event Attendant is responsible for ensuring that members’ needs are met, as well as keeping safety as a first priority.
At the YMCA, We are welcoming: we are open to all. We are a place where you can belong and become. We are genuine: we value you and embrace your individuality. We are hopeful: we believe in you and your potential to become a catalyst in the world. We are nurturing: we support you in your journey to develop your full potential. We are determined: above all else, we are on a relentless quest to make our community stronger beginning with you.
- Assists in the implementation of the event.
- Works cooperatively with Branch Executive Director and other staff, to ensure quality of the event.
- Is responsible for aspects of the event including appearance, safety, and equipment.
- Keeps up to date with member information as outlined in the member handbook.
- Follows appropriate safety guidelines.
- Communicates to direct supervisor any concerns or incidents that may need follow-up.
- Communicates any suggestions to improve member services.
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Six months or more of related customer service experience required.