We believe a healthier workforce can help manage your healthcare costs, improve productivity, and reduce workplace stress.
How Does A Corporate Membership Benefit the Employer?
As a leader in your company, you know that a healthy, happy and productive workforce is key to your success. Through Corporate Membership at the YMCA of Greater Dayton, employees can get fit, stay fit and save money - all while helping your company improve its fiscal fitness. All members are city-wide members with access to all YMCAs associated with the YMCA of Greater Dayton which includes locations in Montgomery, Preble, Greene and Warren counties. With the new YMCA Ohio reciprocal agreement, your employees can also use any YMCA in the state of Ohio. In addition to employee membership benefits, the employer will have access to the YMCA for special events, wellness programs, fitness testing and much more!
What Commitment Does An Employer Have To Make?
The YMCA asks just a small commitment from you, the employer. Offer your employees information about the benefits of a YMCA membership. Employees who join through the corporate membership program will receive a special discount to join the YMCA.
What’s In It For the Employee?
- No joiner's fee!
- No contract!
- Reduced corporate rates—the lowest rates guaranteed!
- Employees can make payments on their own through automatic bank drafts or credit card withdrawals. They can also receive corporate discount rates with Pay Roll Deduction.
- Employees can also receive reduced corporate rates--the lowest guaranteed with Payroll Deduction
- Allows companies to encourage and support employee participation in health and wellness programs.
- Offers reduced rates on other YMCA programs including child care, summer day camp, sports, swim lessons and more.
YMCA CORPORATE MEMBERSHIP OPTIONS
Corporate Plan A: Employer offers payroll deduction and commits to a minimum of 10 corporate payroll deduction memberships.
Corporate Payroll Deduct Membership Rates (Sales Tax Not Included):
Youth - $20 Young Adult - $22 Adult - $27 Family - $50
Corporate Plan B: The joiner fee will be waived, and standard membership rates are payable through a personal account.
For more information on corporate membership, please contact the Membership Director at your local YMCA branch or email the Corporate Accounts Manager, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Corporate Membership Opportunities
Interested in learning more about our Corporate Membership Opportunities in Auglaize and Mercer counties? Click to view our brochure.