At the YMCA of Greater Dayton, we believe a healthier workforce can help manage your healthcare costs, improve productivity, and reduce workplace stress.
How Does A Corporate Membership Benefit the Employer?
As a leader in your company, you know that a healthy, happy and productive workforce is key to your success. Through Corporate Membership at the YMCA of Greater Dayton, employees can get fit, stay fit and save money - all while helping your company improve its fiscal fitness. All members are city-wide members with access to all YMCAs associated with the YMCA of Greater Dayton which includes locations in Montgomery, Preble, Greene and Warren counties. With the new YMCA Ohio reciprocal agreement, your employees can also use any YMCA in the state of Ohio. In addition to employee membership benefits, the employer will have access to the YMCA for special events, wellness programs, fitness testing and much more!
What Commitment Does An Employer Have To Make?
The YMCA asks just a small commitment from you, the employer. Offer your employees information about the benefits of a YMCA membership. Employees who join through the corporate membership program will receive a special discount to join the YMCA. Additionally, as a corporate partner, the Y will also ‘spotlight’ your company in our monthly newsletter that is sent to all members as well as posted on our Facebook page and here on our website.
YMCA Membership Match Option
This new corporate option will encourage healthy living within your company, improving morale, attendance, and productivity! With the YMCA Membership Match Program, we will partner with you to provide reduced membership fees to your employees. Your company commits to a dollar amount per employee that you are willing to provide towards their annual YMCA membership costs, and we will match the subsidy annually up to $100 per family membership, and up to $50 per single membership! We could work together to save your employees $200 on a family membership each year!
What’s In It For the Employee?
- No joiner's fee!
- No contract!
- Reduced corporate rates—the lowest rates guaranteed!
- Employees can make payments on their own through automatic bank drafts or credit card withdrawals. They can also receive corporate discount rates with Pay Roll Deduction.
- Employees can also receive reduced corporate rates--the lowest guaranteed with Payroll Deduction
- Allows companies to encourage and support employee participation in health and wellness programs.
- Offers reduced rates on other YMCA programs including child care, summer day camp, sports, swim lessons and more.
Monthly Corporate Rates
Youth - $20
Young Adult - $22
Adult - $27
Family - $50
For more information on corporate membership, please contact the Membership Director at your local YMCA branch or email the Corporate Accounts Manager, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Additional Corporate Program Options
The YMCA of Greater Dayton offers additional corporate program options to improve the health of your organization! See below to see how these programs can benefit your staff.
- Diabetes Prevention Program: Bring this program on-site to your employees to help them reduce their risk of developing type 2 diabetes. This year-long program provides a supportive group environment to help participants improve their lifestyle through healthy eating, physical activity, and behavioral change. Participants work to lose 7% of their body weight and increase their physical activity to 150 minutes a week. The program can be offered at a worksite. Direct pay options are available for employers. Not ready to provide the program on-site? It can still be covered through a direct pay option and employees can attend programs at local Y locations.
- Biometric Screenings: The YMCA Biometric screening staff will travel to your place of business to provide services. Each participant will receive their screening results at the time of service and will be provided with a copy of their numbers. Following the event, an aggregate report will be provided to the employer. This will provide you with an overview of your company's overall health status. Using aggregate data from the screening, we can help employers understand the overall health of their employees. Employees who participate in the screening and who are not current Y members will receive a FREE 30-day Guest Pass.
- On-Site Wellness Coaching: Support the health of your employees! The YMCA's On-Site Wellness Coaching program initiates healthy behavior change at YOUR worksite to support the health of YOUR employees. This program provides one-on-one coaching with employees, helps promote and engage employees in worksite wellness initiatives, and sets health and behavior goals for employees. Wellness workshops can be provided on health-related topics such as behavior change, diabetes, heart disease, and more. The wellness coach can help lead and promote company-wide challenges, lead group classes and encourage your employees to achieve overall health.
- Additional Corporate Benefits: Lunch and Learns and presentations can be provided onsite on various healthy living topics. In addition, the Dietitian with the YMCA of Greater Dayton is able to come to your worksite and provide additional programming from Nutrition Services.