SAVE THE DATE!
AUGUST 3RD, 2019
Registration is open!
Join us for the 13th Annual Strong Kids Triathlon! Open to ages 5-12! The Strong Kids Triathlon will be taking place at the YMCA at the Heights.
The YMCA at the Heights
7251 Shull Rd.
Huber Heights, OH 45424
- $15 Registration fee for YMCA members
- $25 Registration fee for non-members
- You can register online at http://bit.ly/StrongKids2019 or at any YMCA branch. If you have any questions, please contact Heather Hogge at 937-236-9622 or email@example.com.
- Kids will have help in the swim portion if needed. Swim float aids are allowed and lifeguards are in the water with the kids.
- Entry fee includes: T-shirt, Finisher's Medal, goodie bag, post-race refreshments and chance to win door prizes. You are also welcome to stay and enjoy the day at the pool after the event.
- This year we will have hot dogs at the finish line courtesy of Sulphur Grove! And Kona Ice will also be there with a percentage of all sales going back to the Y.
- All proceeds benefit the YMCA of Greater Dayton's Annual Campaign. The Annual Campaign ensures that no one is denied the opportunity to share in the experience due to the inability to pay. Financial assistance is available, please contact us for more information.
|Ages 5-6||Ages 7-8||Ages 9-10||Ages 11-12|
|Start Time: 8:00 AM||Start Time: 8:45 AM||Start Time: 9:45 AM||Start Time: 11:00 AM|
|Swim: 25 meters||Swim: 50 meters||Swim: 50 meters||Swim: 100 meters|
|Bike: 0.66 miles||Bike: 1.32 miles||Bike: 2.25 miles||Bike: 3.0 miles|
|Run: 0.35 miles||Run: 0.5 miles||Run: 0.75 miles||Run: 1.0 miles|
Check-in and "Day-of" Registration begins at 7:30 AM