SWIM! BIKE! RUN!
Join us for the 16th Annual Strong Kids Triathlon on Saturday, August 5th, 2023! Registration opens soon.
The YMCA at the Heights
7251 Shull Rd.
Huber Heights, OH 45424
- Kids will have help in the swim portion if needed. Swim float aids are allowed and lifeguards are in the water with the kids.
- Helmets are required for the biking portion. Bring your own bike and helmet, if you have one. If not, don't worry! We will have a few extra bikes and helmets for those who do not have one.
- Kona Ice will be present to buy flavor shaved ice!
- Entry fee includes: T-shirt, Finisher's Medal, goodie bag and post-race refreshments. You are also welcome to stay and enjoy the day at the pool after the event.
- Trophies will be awarded for the top 3 times for boys and girls in each age group
- All proceeds benefit the YMCA of Greater Dayton's Annual Campaign. The Annual Campaign ensures that no one is denied the opportunity to share in the experience due to the inability to pay. Financial assistance is available, please contact us for more information.
|Ages 5-6||Ages 7-8||Ages 9-10||Ages 11-12|
|Start Time: 11:00AM||Start Time: 10:00AM||Start Time: 9:15AM||Start Time: 8:30AM|
|Swim: 25 meters||Swim: 50 meters||Swim: 75 meters||Swim: 100 meters|
|Bike: 0.7 miles||Bike: 1.4 miles||Bike: 2.1 miles||Bike: 2.9 miles|
|Run: 0.35 miles||Run: 0.5 miles||Run: 0.75 miles||Run: 1.0 miles|
Check-in begins at 8AM - Day-Of Registration is not guaranteed due to high registration rates in previous years. We will cap our event at 300 kids.
More info to come.
Have questions? Contact Chris Lindeman at email@example.com