WE'll BE BACK IN 2020!
2020 DATE TBA
Join us for the 14th Annual Strong Kids Triathlon! Open to ages 5-12! The Strong Kids Triathlon will be taking place at the YMCA at the Heights.
The YMCA at the Heights
7251 Shull Rd.
Huber Heights, OH 45424
- FEES TBA
- Kids will have help in the swim portion if needed. Swim float aids are allowed and lifeguards are in the water with the kids.
- Helmets are required for the biking portion. Bring your own bike and helmet, if you have one. If not, don't worry! We will have a few extra bikes and helmets for those who do not have one.
- Entry fee includes: T-shirt, Finisher's Medal, goodie bag and post-race refreshments. You are also welcome to stay and enjoy the day at the pool after the event.
- This year we will have hot dogs at the finish line courtesy of Sulphur Grove! And Kona Ice will also be there with a percentage of all sales going back to the Y.
- All proceeds benefit the YMCA of Greater Dayton's Annual Campaign. The Annual Campaign ensures that no one is denied the opportunity to share in the experience due to the inability to pay. Financial assistance is available, please contact us for more information.
|Ages 5-6||Ages 7-8||Ages 9-10||Ages 11-12|
|Start Time: 8:00 AM||Start Time: 8:45 AM||Start Time: 9:45 AM||Start Time: 11:00 AM|
|Swim: 25 meters||Swim: 50 meters||Swim: 50 meters||Swim: 100 meters|
|Bike: 0.66 miles||Bike: 1.32 miles||Bike: 2.25 miles||Bike: 3.0 miles|
|Run: 0.35 miles||Run: 0.5 miles||Run: 0.75 miles||Run: 1.0 miles|
Check-in begins at 7:30 AM - There will be no Day-Of Registration due to high turn out rates.