Kroger Aquatic Center
Huber Heights, OH
Provide excellent guest services at the outdoor aquatic location including but not limited to slides and special events.
At the YMCA, We are welcoming: we are open to all. We are a place where you can belong and become. We are genuine: we value you and embrace your individuality. We are hopeful: we believe in you and your potential to become a catalyst in the world. We are nurturing we support you in your journey to develop your full potential. We are determined: above all else, we are on a relentless quest to make our community stronger beginning with you.
- Controls access to the water slide/designated area and enforces all rules and regulations.
- Ensures guests are appropriate height for use of water slide.
- Oversees lost and found operations.
- Prevents accidents and allows for the enjoyment of all guests through the fair and consistent enforcement of policies, rules, and regulations governing the conduct of individuals using the aquatic facility.
- Assists in the implementation of special events.
- Works cooperatively with Program Director and other staff, to ensure quality of the outdoor aquatic area.
- Is responsible for aspects of the event including appearance, safety, and equipment.
- Possesses working knowledge of child abuse and neglect laws and follows proper reporting procedures.
- Monitors and assists in maintaining the cleanliness of the aquatic facility.
- Proactively solves problems.
- Remains knowledgeable about member information and programs.
- Communicates to direct supervisor any concerns, needed repairs, or incidents that may need follow-up.
- Communicates any suggestions to improve programs and facilities.
- Must be at least 16 years of age.
- Minimum of six months or more of related customer service experience required.
- Must possess an understanding of overall pool operations and protocol.