The Y is open to the community every Wednesday in August!
Miami Valley – 08/01/22 – Never been to the Y before? The month of August is the perfect time to go by your local Y! At the Y, every Wednesday in August is free to the community. It’s time to celebrate summer with fitness, fun, aquatics and more!
The YMCA believes access to a healthy lifestyle is important to everyone, regardless of economic circumstances. Come to the Y this August and discover why we’re so much more than a gym!
Your YMCA membership doesn’t just allow you access to all twelve branches within the YMCA of Greater Dayton—you gain access to every YMCA in Ohio! Just another reason the Y is so much more than your regular gym. From Huber Heights to Eaton, Fairborn to Celina, Springboro to Xenia and everywhere in between, we are close and convenient to you. Just a few highlights of Y membership include:
- Νο contracts!
- Unlimited access to all twelve YMCA of Greater Dayton locations
- Free access to YMCA360 with hundreds of virtual workouts, classes and more
- Free orientation and use of our Wellness Center
- Free Smart Start Fitness Program powered by ActivTrax
- Free group exercise classes (land and water, yoga, zumba, TRX, pilates and more)
- Free child watch while you are in the facility
- Free family fun nights
- Free open swim for adults and families
- Free open gym time
- Free use of our “Family Gym”
- Member only classes and reduced rates on programs
- Priority program registration and the ease of online registration
- Access to all Ohio YMCAs through our new Ohio Reciprocal Program
When members join the Y, they are joining a cause-driven, mission-driven organization that is so much more than a gym. The Y is a place for the entire community to come together to make new friendships and deepen our connections within the community that we live. The Y is a place where kids can learn to swim, have a safe place to go after school and learn a new sport. By joining the Y, you join in the cause of strengthening the foundations of society because the Y is the place where the entire community can come together regardless of income or social barriers, the Y is here for everyone.
This membership special runs throughout the month of August. For more information on the membership special and membership rates, please go to www.JoinTheYToday.com.
About the Y
The Y is one of the nation’s leading nonprofits strengthening communities through youth development, healthy living and social responsibility. Ys engage men, women and children – regardless of age, income or background – to nurture the potential of children and teens, improve the nation’s health and well-being, and provide opportunities to give back and support neighbors. Anchored in more than 10,000 communities, the Y has the long-standing relationships and physical presence not just to promise, but to deliver, lasting personal and social change.
The YMCA of Greater Dayton was established in 1870 and now offers twelve YMCA branches and one residential camp in the Miami Valley. www.daytonymca.org