The YMCA of Greater Dayton's ‘Y ON THE FLY’ program is a mobile YMCA delivering games, activities and healthy snacks to children in underserved neighborhoods during the summer months.
YOU BELONG AT THE YMCA
More than just a gym, a pool, or a place for fitness; YMCA members experience a sense of belonging that can't be found anywhere else! Our network of locations gives our friends and neighbors across the Miami Valley many ways to take charge of their health through our growing programs and services.
Your YMCA membership allows you access to all YMCA's associated with the YMCA of Greater Dayton and access to YMCA’s throughout Ohio.
YMCA MEMBERSHIP BENEFITS:
- No contracts!
- Trained and caring staff who are always ready to assist you in achieving your health and fitness goals
- Unlimited access to all twelve YMCA of Greater Dayton locations and all Ohio YMCA’s
- *NEW* Access to YMCA360 with hundreds of virtual workouts, nutrition classes, kids programs, and more!
- Free orientation and use of our Wellness Centers
- FREE Smart Start Fitness Program powered by ActivTrax
- State-of-the-art health and wellness equipment
- Free fitness classes such as Zumba, yoga, pilates, water aerobics, TRX, strength training and more
- Free Child Watch services while you are in the facility with a Family Membership
- Free Online Personal Training and Meal Planning using ActivTrax
- Free family fun nights
- Free open swim and gym time
- Volunteer opportunities
- Reduced rates on Child Care and Day Camp fees
- Discounts on programs and first priority registration for swim lessons, sports and more
- Nationwide access: more than 2,400 Y's across the country will honor your YMCA membership as part of our AWAY program (Always Welcome at the Y)
WHAT MAKES THE Y DIFFERENT THAN YOUR NEIGHBORHOOD GYM?
Of course we have state-of-the-art equipment, competition & therapy pools, and programming for every age. But did you know the Y also supports the community through summer food distribution, free summer memberships for 7th & 8th graders, Y on the Fly, scholarship opportunities and much more.
Every year, we provide a week of free water safety and basic swimming lesson skills to kids in our community with our Safety Around Water Week program.
Thanks to the YMCA’s base of contributed support, scholarships are available. Subject to available resources, no person will be denied membership or program participation due to their inability to pay fees.
MONTHLY MEMBERSHIP RATES:
The YMCA of Greater Dayton is a not-for-profit, charitable, health and human services organization committed to helping ALL people grow in spirit, mind and body. We offer affordable monthly membership rates for families, adults, young adults and youth. To view our membership fees, with click here and follow the prompts.
Financial assistance is available to those that qualify. Click here to learn more about how to qualify for a reduced membership rate. So what is holding you back?
Every day, the YMCA of Greater Dayton offers quality, affordable programs and services designed to benefit people of all incomes and backgrounds. The Y uses contributed funds to ensure that those unable to pay the stated amount are able to participate.
Those unable to pay the full fee may receive financial assistance based on their demonstrated ability to pay and the Y’s ability to fund the subsidy.
For financial assistance with your YMCA Membership, please download the Extra Hands form and bring it to your local Y branch.