We are currently experiencing difficulties with the Program Registration Feature on our website. We are working to correct the problem now. Temporarily, please click here to register for programs online!
Join the Y and become a member of a community that’s committed every day to help you and your kids learn, grow and thrive.
With the Y, you can be assured that whatever activity your family or your child engages in – from child care to family time to sports to camp – you’ll have a safe, positive environment to play, learn and grow.
Because the Y is for everyone, we bring together parents and kids like no other organization can. From family camps to game nights, we provide many opportunities for families to spend quality time together.
Join us October 20th at the NEW Xenia YMCA as we give FREE tours to the public at the construction site. PLUS, if you join that day, you can BEAT THE NEW FACILITY PRICE INCREASE + WE’LL WAIVE YOUR JOINER’S FEE!
The New Xenia YMCA at the REACH Center Serving Greene County will include:
• Aquatics center with two pools
• Six lap lane competition pool and warm water instruction/therapy pool
• Two Gymnasiums
• Suspended walking track above one of the gymnasiums
• Group Exercise Studio
• A Functional Fitness Exercise Studio
• Completely accessible facility for people with disabilities
• Fitness center with cardio and weight training equipment
• Common reception area
• Nursery and child waiting area
• Locker rooms and a separate Family Locker Room
• Conference room
• Multi-purpose classroom space
• Outdoor recreational facilities (soccer, lacrosse, etc.)
JOIN BEFORE NOVEMBER 18th AND SAVE!
That's right, join before November 18th to beat the price increase! You'll be getting the New Y, at the Old Price! For even MORE savings--join us at one of our hard hat tours and we'll WAIVE the joiner's fee for all guests as we tour our brand new facility!
Hard Hat Tour Dates:
Hard Hat Tours are FREE and open to the public! No registration required! Just join us at 336 S. Progress Dr. in Xenia. If you plan on joining that day, please bring a Photo ID save time by filling out this liability waiver before you come! Also, wear close-toed shoes (preferably gym shoes or boots) and we'll provide the hard hats! Wear comfortable clothes that cover your body for safety.