Will work with the equestrian staff team in order to increase the efficiency, safety, cleanliness and horse care of Circle K Ranch.
At the YMCA, We are welcoming: we are open to all. We are a place where you can belong and become. We are genuine: we value you and embrace your individuality. We are hopeful: we believe in you and your potential to become a catalyst in the world. We are nurturing we support you in your journey to develop your full potential. We are determined: above all else, we are on a relentless quest to make our community stronger beginning with you.
- Maintain the cleanliness, efficiency and safety of the barn and the overall care of the horses including daily cleaning, grooming, feeding and watering, as well as medical care and training.
- Builds a work environment that puts kids and guests first.
- Assists in maintaining vet and farrier records.
- Communicates to Equestrian Director any concerns or incidents that may need follow-up.
- Assists with guest and camper trail rides
- Must be at least 16 years of age to work in the Equestrian Department
- Ability to complete needed certifications and trainings as required