Equestrian Lesson Instructor
$11.00 - 18.00/Hour
Accountable for the instruction within the riding lesson program.
At the YMCA, We are welcoming: we are open to all. We are a place where you can belong and become. We are genuine: we value you and embrace your individuality. We are hopeful: we believe in you and your potential to become a catalyst in the world. We are nurturing we support you in your journey to develop your full potential. We are determined: above all else, we are on a relentless quest to make our community stronger beginning with you.
- Maintains the cleanliness, efficiency and safety of the barn and the overall curriculum standards of the lesson program through mounted and un-mounted horseback riding lessons.
- Builds a work environment that puts kids and guests first.
- Assists in maintaining lesson student records including: student attendance, progress reports, and lesson plans.
- Supports and participates in all equestrian programs including but not limited to: trail rides, the lesson program, ranch camp, parent/child weekends, and round-ups.
- Communicates to Equestrian Director any concerns or incidents that may need follow-up.
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Minimum of six months experience in horse care, horseback riding, and horseback riding instruction.