Grand Lake Health/Premier Health North YMCA
Part Time Non-Exempt
Responsible for providing excellent services to YMCA members and other individuals at the Member Services Desk.
At the YMCA, We are welcoming: we are open to all. We are a place where you can belong and become. We are genuine: we value you and embrace your individuality. We are hopeful: we believe in you and your potential to become a catalyst in the world. We are nurturing we support you in your journey to develop your full potential. We are determined: above all else, we are on a relentless quest to make our community stronger beginning with you.
- Provides excellent member service.
- Performs membership sales, changes, cancellations, and all other member transactions, including program registration and other activities, in an efficient and accurate manner, that occur at the Member Service Desk.
- Follows Member Service Desk processes and systems.
- Conducts tours of the facility for prospective members and guests.
- Displays excellent telephone skills.
- Handles monetary transactions and appropriate reconciliation of these transactions.
- Builds relationships with members.
- Proactively solves problems.
- Performs routine copying and filing.
- Keeps up-to-date with member information as outlined in the member handbook.
- Follows appropriate safety guidelines.
- Communicates to direct supervisor any concerns or incidents that may need follow-up.
- Communicates any suggestions to improve member services.
- Must be 18 years of age. High school diploma or GED required.
- A 2-year degree or applicable experience is preferred.
- One year or more of related customer service experience required.